Campaign Development Corporation is a rapidly expanding, team-focused sales firm based in Tampa. We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team. What differentiates Campaign Development Corporation from other sales firms? One major difference is our commitment to guaranteeing our team internal advancement opportunities based on integrity, merit, and ability to teach and develop others.
We are currently hiring for a Management Trainee position and seek talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from entry-level into a position in management, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees.
Reasons to apply to Campaign Development Corporation:
- You want to build your resume and gain management skills
- You enjoy building teams and leading others
- You are looking for a motivating and challenging work environment
- Travel opportunities nationwide and abroad
- Quarterly company sponsored leadership conferences
- Deliver daily sales presentations
- Understand sales, market, and customer trends
- Ability to adapt to change
- Acquire new customers and provide customer service to current customers
- Lead daily sales meeting and train newer sales representatives
- 2 years of experience in a customer service related field (hospitality, customer service)
- 2 years of college (4-year bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- Impeccable work ethic
- Willingness to learn
What if you don’t have management experience? That is also okay! We offer full-paid training that will start with basic communication skills and work upwards on a person-to-person basis. As our company grows, we remain committed to outperforming other companies by continuously raising our bar without sacrificing quality.